Do you want to style like a fashionista? Do you want to try something that is more glamorous and stylish? With regular Jaipur Kurtis, sometimes your options get a bit limiting. You cannot wear them with shorts or pair it with small skirts unless you are outspoken about your fashion.
However, there is a lot more that you may try with versatile Jaipur Kurtis designs. You may wear them in multiple ways and add more drama and chic statement to these ethnic wear for women. To add twist to your traditional collection, we have gathered a list of Kurtis and tunics that may perfectly blend with your modern bottom wears and give you a dazzling diva look in no minutes.
So, take a look and have some tips for your next shopping trip!
Top 5 Versatile Indian Kurtis and Tunics
1. Glam up Your Look with Short Jaipur Kurtis
Short Kurtis looks very trendy and stylish. These Jaipur Kurtis are typically short in length reaching to the knees. You may wear them with tight fitted jeans to get a quick casual chic-look. Besides this, you may wear short kurtis with other bottom wears like palazzos, trousers or pants etc.
Available online in different silhouettes, these Jaipur Kurtis for women look extremely glamorous on every woman. Here are the few style tips that you may use to enhance this Jaipur Kurti for women.
- Wear Khadi cotton self woven straight Jaipur Kurti or tunic like a dress. To tune up the heat of the summers, you may pair it with some stylish flats and round earrings.
- For having a breezier look in summers, pair it with Capri or short ankle- length leggings.
- In winters, you may wear it with a blazer and a scarf draped in braid or cowl along with long boots to get some great compliments.
Buy it here.
2. Style Up with Long Kurtis
Long Jaipur Kurtis are one of the most versatile online ethnic wear. These Jaipur Kurtis are long reaching below or slightly above the knees. You may wear it with palazzos, wide leg pants and trousers to complete your look.
Whether you are going out for a casual dinner or traditional event, Long Kurtis can be the perfect choice for every occasion. Style your Long Kurtis with below tips to add more spark to your style statement.
- Go raving in parties with Long Jaipur Kurti and ripped denim. Pair it with stilettos and long earrings or oxidized jewelry to get the funky look.
- Pair these long kurtis with long maxi skirts to ensemble Boho princess look. You may also wear it with contrast color Palazzo Pants to don like Diva in summers.
- For a stylish formal or casual look, wear cotton floral printed straight Kurti with white trousers along with designer heels or flats. Pair it with long simple earrings to look elegant and stylish.
Buy it here.
3. Flaunt Your Style with Anarkali Jaipur Kurti
Anarkali Kurtis are beautiful and most stylish ethnic wear for women. Its unique silhouettes and flared bottom looks very feminine and stylish. Twirl it or flaunt it straight, this Indian Kurti online can make you fall in love with you every time you wear it.
This weightless and flared Jaipur Kurtis are one of the most trending online ethnic wear that are making women gush over it. Style this extremely beautiful Anarkali Jaipur Kurti for women with these tips to make all heads turn.
- For a festive look, pair it with leggings or churidaar in contrast colors. Wear classic authentic Jaipuri Dupatta, heels or embellished Juttis, long Jhumkas to give it a perfect desi diva look.
- Wear the Anarkali Jaipur Kurti as a dress and add more style to casual look by pairing it with high heels and designer long earrings.
- Pair it with wide leg Pants or flared shararas and post your Anarkali Indian kurti online to dazzle as a fashionista.
Buy it here.
4. Add Spark with A- Line Jaipur Kurti
A- line Jaipur Kurti tunics beautifully offers a contemporary and traditional appearance. Narrow towards the top and wide below the torso, its silhouettes form the shape of the letter “A”. This Indian kurti online is very popular especially among youngsters who look for stylish and casual ethnic wear for women.
You may wear an A-line Jaipur Kurti at various occasions by just adding a bit of creativity in your outfit. To get some tips to dazzle in A-line Kurtis, follow the following style tips.
- Brighten up your festive look by wearing A- line Kurti with a long embroidered or printed shrug. You may wear long silver traditional jewelry and kitten heels to augment a Boho princess look.
- Team up a Pure cotton printed A- line kurti with pants or Palazzos on a easy breezy day and get compliments for your feminine look and elegance.
- Wear your A-line Jaipur Kurti with leggings and flats to make the simple yet stylish statement. You may add a minimal look to your appearance with a wrist watch, side bag and small earrings.
Buy it here.
5. Style Up with High- Low Kurtis
Go for an ultra classy appearance with High-low Kurtis! A little bit high from the front and low from the back side, this kurti makes a very stylish appearance. Mix up this Jaipur Kurti for women with your stylish bottom wear options and create your own designer outfit.
You may turn your traditional high-low kurti to Indo-western wear or keep it simply ethnic by trying your creative fashion ideas. You may use the following style tips to make your look ultra modern and stylish.
- Mix and match your High-low Kurti with Dhoti style pants and leggings for having a stylish appearance at casual events and dinners.
- For a traditional look, you may wear this Jaipur Kurti with Pants and matching Jaipuri Dupatta. Wear it with ethnic Juttis and traditional Jhumkas to own a fashionista look.
- Style your High-low Kurti with flats and designer earrings to wear it as a dress for parties and casual occasions.
Buy it here.
So, these are the top versatile Jaipur Kurtis and tunics to a fashion sprung up style. Go from traditional to modern and chic to fashionista, just by flaunting your super stylish Jaipur Kurtis for women. Shop now!